A highly breathable, half-zip, active t-shirt constructed from innovative Polartec® Delta™ cooling fabric. Suitable as a versatile layer for activity in intense heat. This breathable, half-zip t-shirt is the perfect...
A highly breathable, half-zip, active t-shirt constructed from innovative Polartec® Delta™ cooling fabric. Suitable as a versatile layer for activity in intense heat.
This breathable, half-zip t-shirt is the perfect antidote for arid conditions. Constructed from innovative Polartec® Delta™ Cooling Fabric, the Oryon half zip t-shirt is a new experience in layering and can be worn as a base layer or sole layer as required.
Polartec® Delta™ is a cooling technology designed to sit next to skin for enhanced moisture-wicking and fast-drying capability. Delta works more efficiently than conventional fabrics by elevating touch-points so that the fabric sits ever so slightly raised, rather than directly lying flat on the skin. This increases airflow, hastens moisture dispersal, and reduces the cling of the fabric when wet.
A clean design intended to mitigate the attrition of arid environments, the Delta T-Shirt prioritises the efficiency of fabric construction over features and details. A half-zip has been included to maximise ventilation capacity as required.
ORYON DELTA T-SHIRT
A highly breathable, half-zip, active t-shirt constructed from innovative Polartec® Delta™ Cooling Fabric. Suitable as a versatile layer for activity in intense heat.
Polartec Delta is a cooling technology designed to sit next to skin for enhanced moisture wicking and fast drying capability.
Delta works more efficiently than conventional fabrics by elevating touch-points so that the fabric sits ever so slightly raised, rather than directly lying flat on the skin. This increases airflow, hastens moisture dispersal and reduces the cling of the fabric when wet.
ORYON - TRANSCEND BOUNDARIES
- Constructed from Polartec® Delta™ Cooling Fabric
- Half-Zip design with semi-lock zips
- Garment Weight: approx. 180g (Based on Size M)
When hot, dry air passes through water it cools down - this is the basic premise behind Polartec’s state-of-the-art “Delta” cooling fabric.
Hailed as “the ultimate hot weather adventure fabric”, Delta weaves both hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibres in a radiating pattern to form a 3D structure. This radiating pattern creates channels through which the hydrophobic fibres draw perspiration away from the body, the hydrophilic fibres then distribute this moisture across the fabric surface and hold on to it.
As a result, Delta holds moisture next to the skin without the uncomfortable experience of feeling wet. Hot air then flows through this moisture held on the fabric and cools, thus enhancing your body’s natural evaporative cooling process. Polartec call this “metabolic cooling”.
Fits tight to the body's contours, for a compressed feel.
Slimmer fitting technical wear fits closer to the body than regular fitting items but is not skin tight. Consider sizing up for a more regular fit.
Not athletic, not loose-fitting - buy your regular size.
Should you not be satisfied with your order, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to return this for an exchange, full refund or gift voucher credit.
All exchanges are free using our returns portal but please note returns for refund have £5.00 deducted from the final refund amount to cover the cost of return postage.
At ThruDark we are constantly striving to deliver a better service to our customers. By partnering with Klarna we can now offer all UK customers Buy Now, Pay Later with Klarna using their pay in 3 installments with 0% interest and no fees (UK). (Only applicable to orders over £35).
Learn more on our partnership with Klarna here
We offer free shipping to mainland UK addresses when you spend over £175.00.
For orders below this £175.00 threshold, we offer two delivery options:
- Standard £5.00 – estimated processing and shipping time of
2-3 working days. Please note that delivery times may vary depending on shipping location and during our busier periods.
- Next Working Day £7.00 – orders must be placed before 2pm in order to qualify for next working day delivery. “Working days” are taken to mean Monday – Friday so orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday. UK bank holidays are not included for
the purpose of “working days”.
You can read our full delivery FAQs here.
- Standard £5.00 – estimated processing and shipping time of
We now offer "Click and Collect" as a delivery option to UK customers, giving you the chance to choose a secure drop off location from a list of approved stores.
Simply head to checkout and choose a drop off location of your choice to collect your delivery at a place and time convenient to you.
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Réunion, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Switzerland, Turkey, Vatican City
- DHL Economy £14.99 – this is a 3-10 day delivery service depending on location.
- DHL Express International £19.99 – this is a 2-5 day delivery service depending on location.
We provide tracking numbers on all orders once fulfilled and dispatched by our warehouse team. These can be used to follow the progress of your delivery and in some cases to change address or delivery details if required. Please see below for links to track your parcel with our respective couriers:
*If you need to change the delivery address on your DPD parcel please use the DPD app before contacting Support@ThruDark.com, given the speed at which we dispatch and deliver parcels this is gives you a better chance of changing your address in time.*