ThruDark ‘Vader Black’ NO QUARTER GIVEN hoody. To give no quarter means to show no mercy, to award no clemency. To give no quarter originally applied to military situations. If...
THRUDARK NO QUARTER GIVEN HOODY
VADER HOODY - NQG
ThruDark ‘Vader’ NO QUARTER GIVEN Hoody.
To give no quarter means to show no mercy, to award no clemency. To give no quarter originally applied to military situations. If a victor was not willing to take care of prisoners he would warn that he would give no quarter.
- ThruDark bespoke neck trim
- Embroidered Union Jack Insignia upper right arm
- ThruDark bespoke cord eyelets
- Union Jack Flag label
- Black and Khaki 86% Organic cotton 14% Recycled Polyester
- Charcoal Grey 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
Measure at the fullest part of the chest from just under the arms
Measure across the top of the shoulders
Stand with a straight leg and measure from your crotch, down to the ankle bone
Measure around where your trouser waistband, or your belt would normally sit