An extremely resilient, cold environment parka tested down to -40℃. Cordura® X Dyneema® reinforced shoulder & elbow panels and a highly windproof ripstop MultiCam® Black fabric blocks out the...
Don't let your blood run cold - TAKE CONTROL
SF Expedition Parka
EXPEDITION PARKA - MultiCam®
An extremely resilient, cold environment parka tested down to -40℃. Cordura® X Dyneema® reinforced shoulder & elbow panels and a highly windproof ripstop MultiCam® Black fabric blocks out the bitter cold. Designed with years of combined Special Forces experience this parka leaves nothing to chance. Unquestionable protection against harsh winter elements, allowing you to concentrate on what matters most: the task at hand.
Don't let your blood run cold - TAKE CONTROL.
- Designed and developed for extreme cold weather expeditions, insulated with 900 fill power down.
- Large capacity bellow pockets and extended chest pockets allow for storage of expedition critical items.
- Internally there are four large additional pockets for sensitive items to be placed next to the bodies core.
- External micro fleeced hand pockets, wrist warmers and an internal balaclava provide exposed hands and face protection from severe cold.
- Internal waist draw cord and removable snow skirt are provided to help minimise heat loss from the body’s core and mitigate wind and snow ingress.
- Upper arm and hood velcro patches designed to incorporate reflective patches, emergency strobes and lighting systems for use in emergency situations.
- Cordura® X Dyneema® reinforced shoulder & elbow panels.
- ThruDark Heritage Camo Liner.
- YKK zips throughout.
- ThruDark Expedition patches included.
- The weight of this jacket is 1900 grams based on a size large
Developed for peak performance
maximum effectiveness across diverse operating environments
MultiCam® camouflage patterns were developed to provide maximum effectiveness across diverse operating environments with a minimum logistical burden. The patterns all have distinct roles but are designed to work together as a system to meet the needs of nearly any operating environment, all while helping the wearer do so with the least amount of kit possible.
Measure at the fullest part of the chest from just under the arms
Measure across the top of the shoulders
Stand with a straight leg and measure from your crotch, down to the ankle bone
Measure around where your trouser waistband, or your belt would normally sit